Are You Looking To Buy/Sell A Home In The Quad Cities To Include: Davenport, Bettendorf, Rock Island, Moline, East Moline, And Surrounding Areas?
If this is you and you are in need of a great Real Estate Agent, then look no further! The Quad Cities Real Estate market is:
- Competitive with thousands of properties for sale in the Quad Cities and it can be difficult to know what to focus your pre-selling remodeling efforts on to make your home stand out…
- Overwhelming for any level of buyer looking for the perfect home in the Quad Cities and needing a professional to do the hard work for them so they don’t have to.
- A great opportunity for investors ready to get into the house flipping business in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas.
Not All Homes In the Quad Cities Are Equal
It may be tempting to compare homes you are searching for or selling in the Quad Cities to a similar size and quality of home that recently sold…
…the reality of this is many factors come into play that may invalidate your comparison – location, acreage, and amount of finished living space are just a few examples.
Stand by as I discuss these types of common pitfalls, and help you spice up your research tools!
Figuring Out Your Budget Is Important
Knowing your finances and what you can afford makes all the difference!
You do not want to end up a heartbroken house hunter after finding out the dream home you’ve been drooling over comes with a monthly payment that is out of reach.
Work with your local Quad City Area bank to get pre-approved prior to starting your search to set your goals and limitations.
And Because Every Home Buyer/Seller In the Quad Cities Is Unique, Their Objectives May Range…
- Buying their first starter home.
- Buying a home that won’t break the bank, allowing them to travel, purchase recreational vehicles, or buy a vacation home at their favorite lake!
- Buying an investment property that can be flipped or rented out.
- Selling their home due to moving out of the area.
- Selling their first starter home, and purchasing the “Quad City Area forever home” they’ve been working towards for years!
- Buying a home at the top of their budget because they fall in love with it.
- Selling inheritance properties.
- Buying a home because they are moving to the Quad Cities.
Write Down The “Must Haves” And “Absolutely Nots”
If you must have granite counter tops and a big soaker tub in your new home, write it down!
If wood paneling and closed floor plans are something you absolutely do not want at your new residence, write it down!
Making a list of the “Must Haves” and “Absolutely Nots” will help you figure out exactly what you’re looking for.
Better yet, sharing this list with your Quad Cities Real Estate Agent will enhance your home buying experience, and keep your Agent from guessing what you want!
Knowing The Quad Cities Real Estate Market Is Key
If you have a property you are getting ready to sell, or you are ready to buy a new property in
the Quad Cities, then an exceptional Real Estate Agent is what you need.
With a surplus of Agents to choose from, you don’t want to get stuck with a run-of-the-mill Agent who will do the bare minimum leaving you unhappy with your experience.
You want an Agent with pizzazz and passion who knows the Quad Cities market, will go above and beyond for your real estate needs, and has lived in the Quad Cities their entire life.
That Agent is me!
I encourage you to browse this blog to read my tips, tricks, and best practices when buying or selling homes in the Quad Cities.
When you’re ready, contact me for a fantastic and fun real estate experience in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas.
I’ll make your process simple and seamless!
It’s Important To Use A Quad City Real Estate Agent Who Loves What They Do…
Because if you DON’T, your house hunting experience will be disappointing: